At Bella Smiles, in addition to performing a cleaning, we also:
- Perform an Oral Cancer Exam (if needed)
- Check your gums for blood, pus or pockets
- Check for decay
- Take x-rays to check for cavities in between the teeth and infections
- Check your fillings for leaks and cracks
- Check for loose teeth, shifting and drifting teeth
- Check your bite for wear facets and TMJ problems
- Evaluate your smile for orthodontic and cosmetic issues
- Consult with you about your concerns
Remember that regular cleanings and examinations are the key to long term oral health.
We reserve time specifically for you. We also do everything in our power to get you in and out on time. For that, we need your help! Please direct us to a time of day that works best and where there will be the least chances of something coming up that would interrupt your treatment. Be safe and keep smiling! We hope to see you soon.